So yesterday I put her down on her back again. And she rolled. Put her on her back again. She rolled. Girl would not stay on her back! Here is a video of the 7th, 8th, 9th time she rolled:
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Look What I Can Do!
So Miss Madi rolled from belly to back ages ago, but apparently she decided it wasn't her thing and hasn't done it often since. Back to belly, though? She has decided that's where it's at. I put her down on the floor the other day and she rolled...except she decided to take her blanket with her. Maybe she thought I wouldn't notice her? Either way, the result is pretty cute:
So yesterday I put her down on her back again. And she rolled. Put her on her back again. She rolled. Girl would not stay on her back! Here is a video of the 7th, 8th, 9th time she rolled:
So yesterday I put her down on her back again. And she rolled. Put her on her back again. She rolled. Girl would not stay on her back! Here is a video of the 7th, 8th, 9th time she rolled:
Labels:
Milestones,
She Makes Me Laugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment