Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Day in the Life (Well, when the sun is out!)

The days are passing us by so quickly. Every last day I have left of maternity leave is so precious and I don't take one day for granted. I am simultaneously happy and sad that the days are getting nicer. Happy because it means Miss Madi and I can get out and do more. We walk every day we can (and I can tell you the hills of Sunnyside Drive are kicking my butt!) but sad because nicer weather means summer, and at the end of summer...school starts. But for now, we walk.
Here are some shots of our lovely walk today.

Mama and Madi 
starting out with 
our trendy hats. 






On the road...












Beginning our descent to
the mailbox. I don't know 
what's harder - going down
or coming back up!
 "hang on, mama,
hang on."





Successful walk for Madi -
she got mail! She can now 
legally work in Canada.







We're back and chillin' on 
the warm deck - covered up,
of course.





Back. All tuckered out from the walk. Time to nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment