- I got to wake up next to an amazing husband this morning...who accidentally slept in a bit
- I got to snuggle with an adorable little girl and a fluffy puppy far too late into the morning
- It's a holiday so all of my neighbours are out playing with their toys, dogs and blaring classic 90's rock
- One neighbour fired up his lawn mower - one of the first sweet sounds of better weather
- The sun is shining
- Previously mentioned hubs and I are going to see Alice in Wonderland tonight - DATE NIGHT!
- Ahead of us is a good weekend with visiting friends & family dinners
- Oh, and a little timely photo shoot this morning:
Friday, April 2, 2010
A Good Friday Indeed
A few reasons why this is a Good Friday:
Labels:
Fashion,
Holidays,
Pictures,
She Makes Me Laugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment