Today we reached another important milestone. Madi watched her first movie trailer. Now, I am not a fan of letting her watch TV. Too many studies suggesting a link to ADHD and such, and even if they aren't true, does she really need to be watching TV at 5.5 months old? But this was important. This was epic. This was the trailer for the second, and probably last, Sex and the City movie. As a little Friday treat, here it is:
And although I don't intend on letting her watch shows like this until she is much older, I have to say I did relish being able to watch the preview to the movie of my favourite show ever with my daughter. And she was just excited as I was - seriously! She watched in rapture. She flailed her arms. She talked to the computer. She is mommy's girl.
Love it! Never too early to start her on the finer things in life. ;)
ReplyDeleteYes. A very important milestone! Welcome to the SATC family Madi!
ReplyDelete