I never realized how much trial and error is involved with having a baby. I mean, I knew there would be some, but it turns out there is a lot. And this is the most true for toys for Madi. Some things I buy and think: she is going to LOVE this! And it's barely touched. Other things I get or are given to her and I think they will be a flop but she can't get enough of it. Here are some of Madi's favourite things:
Sophie the Giraffe. Expensive rubber toy, but it was so strongly recommended that when her Uncle J asked what she wanted for Christmas, I immediately thought of this. Huge smile whenever she sees Sophie. Worth every penny.
Wubbanub. Hard-to-find soother with a plush toy attached. She also has the pink pony. Doesn't go to sleep without one!
Nuby Teething Ring. She loves this because of the different textures and colours. Heaven on her gums.
Manhattan Whoozit. She loves chewing on all of the ends and just playing with it in her hands. She is also mesmerized by the psychedelic swirl on the back.
And there are certainly some things that Mommy (and Daddy!) couldn't live without either.
Angelcare Monitor. Without this I would be a nervous wreck at night, constantly checking on her to make sure she is still breathing.
Pacifier Wipes. Makes cleaning dropped soothers and toys a breeze on the go.
Medela Pump. Makes life so easy. I've managed to build a freezer stash and I always have bottles if I want to go out and leave her or have someone else feed her.





No comments:
Post a Comment