Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jump Jump Jumperoo!

Madi loves to bounce, and Mama's arms are getting tired. Solution? The Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo!




Watching Daddy assemble the Jumperoo









Getting impatient with Daddy assembling the Jumperoo...







And now she jumps!

7 comments:

  1. We have the same one and Rosemary LOVES it!

    We have a towel under there. :) Just enough for her tip toes to touch.

    Looks like she's ready to go, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just popping by from top mommy blogs. some cute pics there. I'll follow your site and will come back again. My site: http://thesaladbowlmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny! my husband just bought one and put it together last night but my LO is only 16 weeks and has about a foot to go before she can touch the floor! she looks so tiny when in it! :) we're going to throw some pillows under her feet tonight, I think.
    -christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!

    So now I have a question for you? How did you choose how you spell her nickname?

    I spell it "Maddie" and everyone always writes "Madi" I'm beginning to wonder if I complicated things, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny - everyone always spells it Maddie for my Madi! I figured I messed up the spelling of the rest of her name, why not do it to her nickname, too? Just kidding.
    Somedays I look at it though and wonder if people look at it and think it's pronounced "Mad-eye."

    ReplyDelete