Friday, June 18, 2010

MIA

So I've been totally bloggy-MIA lately. I kept thinking I should be getting back on the bandwagon and get some posts done so I started by cleaning out my seriously clogged Google Reader...only to see that every other of the 200+ posts was another mom-blogger talking about how they have been bad bloggers as well, so I didn't feel as bad. 
It's not my fault though. For one, it's been soooo nice out. And, I have this seriously cute 8 month old baby is laughing and smiling and begging me to play with her all of the time now, and to be honest, that's what I'd rather be doing! That, and now that I know my teaching assignment for the Fall (boo) I'm not only feeling the crunch of my last full days with her (man, I'm going to miss her) but I also need to start preparing for the upcoming school year. Which means doing some major brushing up on my francais as well as grade 7 Science and Social Studies. Sounds fun, no? My evenings will now consist of textbooks and PowerPoints, which means the blog and all my internet activities will be taking a bit of a backseat. 

1 comment:

  1. I have been wondering where you've been! Glad to hear you have been busy and having a good time with Miss Madi! Good luck with prepping for the fall!

    ReplyDelete