Thursday, June 3, 2010

Reason 34657754341 & 34657754342 Why I Love My Child

#34657754341
Because she is wicked smart. She has figured out that to get an object that is out of her grasp all she needs to do is pull the blanket towards her and the object will come.


#34657754342 
She is weaning herself off of napping in the swing. All of the time I spent wondering and worrying about how I was going to transition her from napping in her swing to her crib, strategizing for that moment when she was too big and preparing for the inevitable tears were unnecessary. She just decided one day that the swing was out, crib was in for naps.


And last but not least a little comical Madipants for you...


1 comment:

  1. oh boy. lovie still naps in the swing on weekends and i'm scared of the day we stop this!

    if you're up for it, i nominated you for an award...

    ReplyDelete