Mya is 8 weeks old today. I honestly have no idea where 8 weeks has gone. It has probably been the fastest 8 weeks of my life and it is scaring the crap out of me. I realize that I am lucky to have 11 more months off with Madi and Mya, but I feel like it is going to go by in a blur...but at least it will be one, big happy blur, much like the past 8 weeks have been.

So what has Mya been up to these days? She continues to be an excellent sleeper. She snoozes a lot of the day and at night she wakes up once to eat and is back asleep again. When she is awake, which is more and more often, she alternates between looking around and taking in her surroundings, and smiling, laughing and cooing at me, Drew, Madi or her reflection in the mirror on her swing. As for her weight - I don't have an exact measurement because I don't dare wake her up to weigh her right now, but two weeks ago she was 10lbs 10.5 oz. I'm guessing she's around 12lbs now. Best of all? Not a single strand of her mop of highlighted brown hair has fallen out yet...and I am so thrilled about that. As I keep saying - Drew has his big, blue eyed blondie Madi, but I'd like to have my own blue eyed brunette.
And finally, she has discovered the Wubbanub. She took a regular soother before, but she is loving the Wub.
Next week is her two month check-up and immunizations. We'll see how she does!
No comments:
Post a Comment