Well, three months and one day due to our power outage last night where I couldn't get online to post this. But that's ok, because it gave me more time to giggle and play with you.
So, what are you up to these days? Well, you are still probably one of the easiest babies ever. You eat amazingly well. You are quick but efficient - never more than 10 minutes and you're done but you're growing so fast so I know you're getting enough. You sleep - A LOT. You wake up to eat, play a bit and then you get momentarily cranky to signal to us that it's time for a Wubbanub, rock and nap. Repeat. Your daddy and I can't believe how much you sleep. With no effort you were sleeping through the night with one wake -up around 4am pretty much from day one. Astonishingly you slept from 11pm-8am the other night! More of these, please! (Though I am certainly not complaining!)
| Streetttcccchh. |
![]() |
| Excited for swimming class! |
You're also discovering your hands and feet. When you stick your legs straight up in the air you often stare at them. You also bring your fingers together in front of your face and play or stare at them. This is something your sister did, too. I distinctly remember this from her baby days because it always looked like she was plotting something...and knowing her she probably was!
As for the things you are not so fond of...tummy time. Once in awhile you will humour me and stay on your belly for a bit, but more often you fuss and cry until I pick you up. I have to take the blame for this one. Because I know that you are my last baby, I tend not to want to put you down. Ever. So I didn't for the first several weeks when we should have been practising. You do hold your head up well when we are holding you so I am not too concerned.
Madi, of course, LOVES you like she loves no one else. Often she doesn't want to leave for Tisha's in the morning because she'd rather snuggle with you and I. She loves to kiss you, hug you and talk to you and more often than not she thinks she knows what's best for you. 'She don't need her Wub, Mommy, she's not cranky." "Don't feed her, Mommy, she's not hungry!" You are starting to take notice of her, as well. When you're eyes aren't transfixed on the little blond tornado and her crazy antics, you are smiling and cooing at her. I cannot wait to see you two together when you are older.Basically, at 3 months, you are just a little ball of incredible love...a ball of love that is growing too fast but getting so much more fun by the day. I love you so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment