Monday, May 14, 2012

Why Was Today Awesome?

1. The morning started off with a dance party with Madipants. Much more fun than I expected it to be at 8am and pre-caffeine.

2. I squeezed in some exercise by taking Madi to the track. She didn't love the three 1/4 kilometre laps we did but it sure did tire her out!

3. Just to increase the odds that she would nap well, we stopped at the playground on the way home.

4. Momma & Madi matching nails.

5. Municipal election night! Call me nerdy but I love watching results. We voted for the first time as residents of GBW. Bonus: the SJ results are awesome and a step in the right direction for bringing SJ to its full potential.

6. Neighbours stopped by to invite me to a Scentsy party Friday night. Who knew there were so many 2.5 year olds in the neighbourhood? Excited to meet some people after almost 3 years of living here!

7. New season of The Bachelorette starts tonight!

8. And I saved the best for last...SMILES!

No comments:

Post a Comment